A mosaique. U speak better English than I do, focus on what UR good at not them. Google is ur friend.
Here’s what I googled:
What to do when ur homeless
What to do if ur unemployed
What to do if u hate uni
What to do if ur not where u want to be rn
Here’s what ive come up with
Take a back seat.
– No addict.
– Fuck friends. Google s ur friend
– DARK er
- there’s still light and im still bright, so no somke
– THat’s cancer. Take signs when they come
Rumour has it.
everyone has struggled at one point.
– 0friends firs..
- toxic . cut out
- – Okay, yeah, you totally hate their guts. That’s fine, you meet all sorts of characters at uni and can’t get on with them all
– Cigarrettes alone.
Chill no dont knock her. shes a lesbian pretty much. Dont open up too much. Dont judge just civil and chill. Overstepped the mark but atleast we didnt’ have sex i didnt really do much wrong just no closure she’s a good person but not my type of person. Cocaine red flag.
– – it’s never too late
– we can stop, and everyone will calm down soon.
WE CAN STOP
- – Movie and game nights, house parties, eating ridiculous amounts of food
– MAKE EAN EFFORT
- – Get my life straight : no negative people. No weed.
– Limited, alcohol.
Food is to eat.
– It takes time to grow up )( and adjust
FUNNY VIDEO GAMES.
LEARNING ABOUT THE WORLD.
SPOTTING ADDICTS AND HELPING THEM
– no texts
BACK TO CIRCLE.
0 – Feeling homesick isn’t a weaknes
- It might be tempting to treat of your room as your own little safe haven, but staying in too much will only serve to make you feel worse.
- – I was upset that my ouse got burgaled. But im alright now.
I got money coming IN now.
– DONT COMPRIMISE too much.
– HAVE REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS. NO courses every day? READ AT THE LIBRARY
GET DRUNK GET BOOKS. GET FOOD. chic nugget chips drink
MEAL DEAL AND A SHIT LOAD OF FOOD.
MULTIPACKS CRIPS. CHOCOLATE. ORANGES>
- NO GYM.
- PRESS UPS IN ROOM.
BING WATCH>Of course, this can be a lot easier said than done, but making a concerted effort to carry a positive attitude around with you will help you to combat homesickness in a major way.
Plan things into your day that you enjoy doing and can look forward to, whether it’s socialising with friends or a nice hot bath and episode of Bake Off.
Staying positive also makes you a pleasure to be around, so you’ll probably find it much easier to make new friends (which also helps to keep homesickness at bay).
– PPSITVE PEOPEL PSOTIVE WIFE LIFE. SHES NOT REBECEC>
calm it down restrain it.
EVERY DAY T FEELS LIKE I DONT GET AWAKE TILL 6 o clock