The march is ours. Regress – poetic justice
A tameable appetite keeps you on your toes. Wise.
– Didn’t wanna start like a lecture, in fact didn;t ken how to start at all.
– Following this windin’ road, not nowing where it goes.
– Student libraries and only spending 20 a week, times were hard but we forget momentarily
– My mind like a race so I learnt to treat it more like a marathon
WE GO IN CUZ.
– Love what u do and ul do what u love, work aint always gotta be difficult.
- Used to feel suicidal coz we had floods in our houses, guess these lot never had mouses in their yard
– Disadvantaged youth turnt misguided young adult.- Zulu. Postcolonial slumpI never thought id see the day when i got paid for writing.
All that matters is family, (watch the law), relationships, recreation, alcohol and chillers. Billin time killin.
Imagine how good at our jobs we’d be if we were sober more.
Imagine how good good feels when u been feeling raw.I do shifty things for the rush
God is good,
But not always to the hood
Structure and agency
U wont catch me complaining b #problemsolverIt feels good to be good
Yet feels too good to do badMindframe
What’s life if ur not learning/earning mentally/physically
Hands thickened by labour while thhey stroll their dog
Quality of life got me being compared to a dog
Dawg, shits wrong but God watches on
So for u my mistakes I wrote this song
Or is it street poetry
There’s beauty in the change but change keeps on throwing meCut it out before
it cuts u it hurts
But u still make it work
Hands thickened by labour,
All praise to our saviour
Was lost now found
prolly go lost again for a pound
How u mean it’s al that matters to u? Misguided youth
Fresh PrinceDont let ur mind become too tough
U had dreams beforeDont
Layin clothes out for the morn
Or roll, baccyUnrecognised anger
U aint never gonna burn my heart out,
R u a leader or a follow
Organise ur work space well, and ur workspace will work well
Peace and prosperity
Exhausted make it work. Give urself a break