im sorry. This is being written from a place of anger.
But: i dislike some affluent people because: 1)) they’re just not sound: they look down on other people. That to me is pretty much the only bad side of posh people. Like yeah cool sound have money, but try to have empathy too.
Ok cool, i’ll now try to outline why poorer people have it so bad, and why the rich have it so cushty – but might not necessarily always have/have to or had it fair and square so shouldn’t perpetuate the lies their parents told them coz their starting from a point already so uncalculateable far ahead.
If u start from the bottom u can only reach the middle. Pychologically, but ur kids can have it better but so it’s sweet: SCHWEET just remind them to a)) always be humble n that HARD WORK and noble,,work does pay off b . but that b)) not everyone has it so good so don’t take it for granted and don’t show off or be too too happy. Angry, told u. But see also pinch of salt, but don’t take class As and don’t discrimiante: like those waitors and people “serving u”‘ they people too. Flesh , and blood, hardworking tryingn to support their families so SAY THANK U . . rich people be taking for granted the retail/service sector economy all the fucking time YET it benefits them the most. DONT FORGET THAT TO HAVE A MANAGER U MUST HAVE WORKERS.
The employees are the ones who really hold up “Daddy’s business” so have some fuckin’ respect for them. COol, and we all bleed the same blood and cry the same tears so for fear of gettin’ a smack if nothin’ else u better fuckin’ fix ‘ up. And, don’t then be weirded out when people of colour/with accents “come in” ‘ to ur fine establishments so u start looking at us weird. FOrmal equality, informal inequality. NA b, i worked just as hard – if not harded to buy this suit – and so when i come in ur fancy pancy /pretentious place occasionally for a treat. DO NOT FUCKIN TURN UR NOSES UP. That makes u no better than informal enforcers of apartheid. Now this only applies to aminority but i have literally heard that “that guy’s a povo” why’s he in here sorta shit?! Na man sort it out.. and here’s a few revenue schemes that can occur for social mobility: teachers, drug dealers, doctors, lawyers, dentists, business owners ((oh sound like basically the same jobs ur people dem can do too?! Well that’s coz it is. It’s just harder for us to overcome our surroundings and see the vision of getting there than u. N then when we do get there of course we’re a little shaken up n we ain’t lost our accents coz we wont’ u cant just erase a part of ur life. An dnor should we. And, so just understand and thik oh wow he’s done well to get here salute. Instead of, oh he doesn’t like the tye of charcter profile/stereotype of people who are usually here. And, yes coz we grew up in bricks and mortar estates we often commit faux pas and don’t know thee dress code.B ut if ud seen what we’ve seen ud allow us.
Cool: now that’s the problem (diagnosis)) now for the solution ((prescription)
- Get rich and get into “their” neighborhoods: in London alone how many ethnic minorities u know in Chelsea???????
– Go to rich pepole’s clubs and break down barriers. Get into previously thought-of elitist unis. And seek out the best whilst providing for the rest.
Cool , go play lacross or some shit and tell em to pull a pint after. Be sound. Be cool
– Furthermore, be humble – now , this shit is mainly adressed to two types of people coz in politics we somtimes talk about “in general” so cool the “rich” (newly ric)) and cool guy from the hood who forgets the hood when he’s rich . NA don’t be that guy. Remember ur roots, give back and put other people on safely about how they can make some legitimate money. Don’t conform to their culture so tthat u lose ur own. And also, the rich white people who think coz Daddy has sheltered them their whole life that it is dangerous to associate with other people or “riff raff” as they have commonly been known. Everyone has something to bring to the table, and yes sure some people regardless of class/skin colour are jsut not agreeable with everyone or are a genuinely bad source of influence so yes avoid them but don’t vet people for that until getting to know their personality or character, which transcends all the afore mentioned racio-economic character traits.
– number 5: people are gone be people coool but sure no1s gone change but nor do they have to. Human nature is conditioned, so create new conditions. Wear new clothes, spread new ideas cool.And, also UNDERSTAND that daddy and mumms wouldn’t be so rich and “work harder” if it weren’t for historically established inequality, racism, and creed-based destruction. Slavery? RING A FUCKING BELL. Take some acknowledgement that EVERYONE IN THEIR CAREER hAS GOT luckyito at some point in it and everyone owes atleast someone a favour: whether that’s a posho teacher whos actually not so bad coz he used his talent for good and didn’t fly too close to the sun or the moral guy who thiknks he’s genuinely worked hard his whole life but doesn’t seem to acknowledge family, friends, co-workers, sources of wisdom, his Western availability of uncencored and well-written press, his “universally adopted” socio-economic ideas which actualyl only benefit him, his whole life never having any form of discriminatoon coz he is invallidly deemed a native of this coutnry and is idealised in economics, media, and text and arguably the only kind of truely free individual in Capitalism: a rich one. So cool, just show some respect or take a moment to thank ur parents, and any other form of GUIDANCE that u’ve ever had. COZ THAT’S ALL WE INNER CITTY KIDS ARE MISSING: GUIDANCE. so show strength, courage and boldness and offer it where it may fit. Even, to a stranger. In my school on bursary hats off to the many people who weren’t scared to talk to me coz i was in trackies and they actually put me on to some knowledge: like tax rebates from HMRC and actually linking my railcard to my oyster to get some savings cool. That’s all society is : passed on knowledge and their arre many rich people who aren’t so bad so im sorry but this letter isn’t to u : it’s to the cunts who think they aren’t cunts by making other people feel like acutal cunts. And we ain’t got the 50 dollar bills to comfort us nor wipe our tears!
– ALso, same way we can’t choose our parents and that’s why, by biological lottery, genes, family-tere, history and class /location we were held back a ickle from the jump. U can;t choose ur parents s o don’t feel so DAMN entitled all the time. Work for what u got, and understand how to get better as a person/allow more people to enjoy what u enjoy. Coz the rational premise from I “enjoy this ‘ shit so much” can and should be “lemme seek, out and see how others can enjohy this too” this can manifsest itself as giving to homeless people coz we all have homes. Or seeking to innvoate technology so that the developing world can enjoy smart phones and the internet too. Take nothing for granted and question everything.
– and don;t judge and gossip whenn u know nothing about someone’s hardhsip, backstory and sad-ass childhood. appreciate what u have, coz it too is easily gone
This too shall pass HEROES
Thank you, for thanking me u cunt.
AND SUPER RICH DONT JUST G O IN TO ISOLATION RIGHT SOME SHIT, LIVE NEAR NORAML PEOPLE AND SHARE SOME KNOWLEDGE/ CREATE OR BLOG. OR TWEET AND JUST DOCUMENT UR EXPERIENC. SO THAT IT BECOMES A SHARED EXPERIECNCE . AND MAY JUST SCHANGE SOMET MOTHERFUCKERS LIFE. INSPIRE SOME1 OR CONNECT SOMEONE. AND THEN IT BECOMES A SHARED PERSONAL EXPERIENCE SO THEY KNOW WHAT TO TDO WHTEN THEY TO GO THROUGH THAT.. they know what to do