- Tony was a drunken. He drank. Even, on weekdays.
– Tony had little/no self-control and he did not narrow his interests/passions.
– He knew not what he was good at, only what he was bad at.
– He hadn’t had faith in a while, when real people have their faith tested and bounce back.
– Tony couldn’t Adapt so Tony couldn’t survive. He also gambled too much, his habits ultimately mastered him due to a lack of mitigation and restraint. And, he didn’t give himself ((orhis mind, a break) so it broke.
– Tony used to love violence, so he lived by the fist – and got hit with fists in return. Karm’as a bitch and people, reciprocrate.
– Tony got a wife but Tony cheated on her, repeatedly. Poor Tony.
– Tony ‘thought’ it was ‘manly to not talk – about his problems, or “emotions” (Which no1 likes anyway but u must know em) and so Tony’s friend commited suicide. What’s more important masculinity or life?
– Tony couldn’t ask the right questions, so he was questioned and fell..
- – Tony gave a homeless woman £50 and his matessaid “why, he’ll only spend it on drink and drugs” _ “Tony// replied “”so will I.
– He was a good guy, with a bad mind.
– Deep down ^
- – SO he was surrounded by plumbers, electricians, retail people, lowkey indie food chain workers, and shit like that . Respectable , hard workers, but he still squandered some of his money, and never budget.
– He coulda spent his money on books.
_ he coulda looked after his looks.He coulda followed some Rules
– Made a negative into a postive. But Tony turned a heaven into a hell. Never do that, don’t be like Tony. Recreation. Addictions. Alcohol. Stimulant.s. . Tony didn’t leave no legacy. Tony died coz of Tony.
Don’t be ur own worst enemy. Hold back. THink back, think positive.
Life is what u make it, as ur mind is what u feed it.
Weston Road flows.