- Be supportive
– Be communal: even if u live in’the hood’ u can ask how people r doign, genuinely/n not be obsessing./fixated with only “power and status” / wealth but actually waag1 with ur personal life/girlfriend/hobbies/footie/team/mum/family.. JUST spread some fucking positivity for once
– ‘Be kind coz everyone u meet is fighting a battle’ – Plato, I think
– Listen to some music, write, draw, or be creative as ur heart sees fit.. it’s therapeautic SUIT UP.
– CALL SOMEBODY. we all need somebody to lean on.
– Let ur disadvantage be an advantage: u’ll know what this means, subjectively
__- with me I have a ickle bit of ocd so i just use it to pray more, n have a little jobe or banter with my mates about it.
– Be comfortable, dont be dressing how others want u to just do ur own thing.
– Fix up: any negative in ur life u can control/mitigate so for instance I really like getting drunk .. but I mitigate/controlla it and only drink on weekends.
Also if it’s a person, in particular, ur having trouble iwth ((coz that can REALLY bring us all down, like fear of losing them or that speical person who’s supposed to always be in ur life, ; but is now in it and problematic) then be that little bit extra kinder to them, like “begfriending’ as we call it in our neighbourhood but actually sincerely n ul see they’ll reciprocate it.
so it’s still all good.
– Some money’ll set u free, but Security is what WILL really bring u happiness./Freedom.
– Only compete with the u of yesterday, or healthy bants with people u actually know like who can get the nicer aiforce out of u n ur opals. Money can’t buy taste. N dont be competing with a stranger just let em live. WOrk out. what really matters.
sleep early, it’s a little easier life hack to making ur day shorter 😉 too much free time is devilish
Treat urself in other ways.. eg a dominoes instead of a bottle.. just as much pleasure. Not so much pain. #OnlyDrinkInAGoodMOod.
Be enthuisiastic and thoughtful,
saw that on a bench today as I was walking to lectures #Pers’pective
If ur sitting here reading this and ur white/upper middle class or old..just know u’ve probably got it very sweet. Firstly let’s address why: u ((predominantly) don’t give to charity, or have a periphery nation-esque struggle: i.e. trade and infrastructure is pretty fuckin’ decent. Also, u don’t often get racially profiled: like people ((security) following u around shops thinking u’ve stolen something coz ur skin tone don’t match theres. Then there’s also the empathy and pity that some minorities carry: it can manifest as an inferiority complex, or a post-traumatic slave disorder for some races and a constant need, and pressure, to ‘prove’ yourself. Still reading? Ok cool, sorry to be so provocative and controversial: but it’s the world we ((partly) live in. And, ((partly) it’s because a lot of it is true and we must adress these socio-economic/racial tensions – before it’s too late. ((unmaximising of profit/un-secure property due to a surge in crime, inequality, health concerns due to an elitist health system, taxation issues because of a lack of proportionality/representation, equity, or fairness.. n also because there will always be a majority.)) If u is part of the majority u shouldn’t take it for granted, and could potentialise empathise with the afore mentioned, collective, minority rights issues (class/race) AND also champion them, instead of narrow-minded, self-perpetuating/reinforcing self-interest.
Cool, so now just like in democracy, a strong opposition is key. The afore mentioned ‘white’ majority wihch currently has an economic tyranny in our world ((due to afore mentioned cultural hegemonies, core-periphery, and economic chains and unconsunual permanently life long work contracts in order to just eat and obtain goods from the otherwise self-sustaining, subsistence agricultural industry, which there is A LOT of money in, but only a few keyplayers: super-markets/TNCs. But, u know on a side note u could create ur own/go to organic food markets/stalls that have been increasingly popping up as part of a part of consumer choice and market responsivity as well as partly a rebellion against the afore mentioned lack of choice, and the now newly, mentioned expensiviness yet paradoxically essential nature of the goods: fruits, legumes, vegetables, and chicken they sell. Livestock in particular could be demand-led to reduce supply intensive farming for instance. That would be an example of a majority: carnivores, conceding party to a minority on common ground: vegetarians and the idea that we need to be sustainable to avoid natural disaster and passing ‘tipping point’ with the Earth”s natural response/negative feedback and coping mechanisms which could potentially end the whole, collective of humanity as a species of animals.
Also, in this case the minority may never come intro the majority (nor should it, in the Hegelian/ugenics idea that history will produce the best coz, despite struggel, it’s like a 2:1 step back ting with the human race and humanity is ultimately, despite setbacks, headed towards a moral, ethical end goal. As opposed to fussing about the means overtly. Controversial again. Ok , so some basic ideas for revolutionary thought so far: 1)) avidly oppose, and critically, voice ur concerns about any majorities that seem to be running shit but u don’t know why/how and why no1’s calling them on their bullshit: like ‘formal equality’ but substantial inequality.’ and also, how like fucking the undercurrent/subculture or non-mainstreeam are good to casue tension and breed/perrpetuate cultrual, imagined, change. ‘If u don’t stand for anything, ul fall for nothing.
– RIght so, now presumably the audience this has hit home with most is the poorer of us, or more humble and those of us from ethnic backgrounds/minorities. Right, so also no offence to any white people i am also half white but our race has fucked up. Gotta call a spade a spade right.
Cool, now also there is this, unsettling but overtly optimistic idea: if everyone’s fighting for equality how can we enjoy it?
So, we’ve come a long way, and women for example: can now vote because the suffragetes, and enlightened- predominantly Liberal /or Radical thinkers have campaigned avidly, and made it a life-long goal to help people like them. But now, that begs the question: why don’t women now enjoy the freedom they have. E..g. vote and get jobs. Number 1)) it’s hard to do so because most good people never get complacent and women still wanna smash it in terms of the job market: e.g. earn more than their male counterparts or be on some CEO/high earning/reaching or even influential position in their work and still juggle motherhood too with the help of a male paterninty leave or whatever. COol, then there’s the idea of an unsatiable/relentless pursuit for better – ethically done of course – so some Liberal Feminists may say ok we’ve got the vote in this particular Euro-centric world view, part of the world is equal, but part is not, so the fight continues ((life-long pursuit 😉 yha see.. COol, and then yall say that it’s not enough just to vote – we want to over throw socio-cultural and indeed economic patriarchy; especially un-comprimising in some areas of the developing world still today. Different, but equal. And, then there is the idea that £) there will be creative destruction: when one majority gets overthrown a new one takes it’s place. And, as afore mentioned opposition is keyly crucial coz it ensures the majority coan’t just get it’s own way all the time and there’s like a pluralist battle as to what actually gets implemented/comes to fruition in politics, personal, and private, and political. SO in other words we, or someone will always be fighting against the stream: but that just means that some boats go the right way: and oppose the convention. But just like if u stop rowing u’ll drown, i’d argue untill we’re all economically free and equal : redistributing resources ((through wage structures and job markets changing, taxation, and projects by government/legislative tackled at key demographcis then we will never win. And, access: to education and better schiooling in the state sector in particular) $) as well as voluntary philanthropisits or private ventures fighting the good fight too.. and then we can have a more level playing field: with natural, but sustainable and motivational inequality. Not unjust, ahistorical and heartbereakign like what we have today.) $) Only the dead have seen the end of war.
this kind of peace, and equality, is realistically unattainable ((in practice) but very much desireable, and we can come close which is better than not travelling at all) ((in theory).
Thanks for revolutionizing/enlightening ur world view.
Che (fuckin’) Guevera .
- Ever get so over-thinking that u wanna “clear ur mind”. Or just.. self-medicate.
– Basically, I feel like we all do u can mitigate it.. Don’t overdo it. Everything in moderation, etc.
– But, sometimes, weirdly it feels like it can be good.. to refresh. Long week, distinction between public n’ private or even still just work and fun?
– Self-destruction can be underlying issues so just think about PATIENCE, n how ur reality isn’t in line with ur dreams.. so try to tackle what it is u want.. n take small steps to achieve it.
– – Don’t escape too much. Ur beliefs’ create ur reality’
– Situations are cool. U can do work drunk, u can have deep chats drunnk, u can stick by / defend and or / be loyal TURLY LOYAL to ur mates – all when drunk
– so just, ironically ‘USE’ IT.. for good.
– – intentions.
– Wish u would learn to love people, and use things; and not the other way around.
- Cultural imperalism ((Look it up)
– After u;ve googled it check this: a critique.
– So human rights” who has them? Who’s supposed to have them? Humans, that just means that their innate; because ur born u have intrinsic value ((value within u, as a human – what makes u not an animal? Ur consciousness and ur ability to search for more, to research and question to). Imperfait. Cool, now basically
– Human’s rights’ violations are mianly commited overseas – why – cah the people who ‘know’ their rights are often ‘Western’ or ‘Eurocentric’? WHY?
– THE ARUGUMENT IS: the argument is: THAT WE NEED TRANSLATORS. ASAP.
– To make human rights ACCESSIBLE. E.g. online just google ‘human rights act’ ul see what i mean.. there’s like a UN one and a UK one.
But look at those examples . Both Western. Both cultural hegemons, and the igo ((although a good one) of the UN is still problematic in that the major powers control the table, and the developing owrld isn’t even in the same metaphorical ‘room’ nevermind having “‘a seat at the table. As it were.. so cool
– Now another argument is that 1)) Human rights shuold be translated into other LANGUAGES OTHER THAN JUST ENGLISH so that Bangladeshis n ‘ Moroccmans can have access to this WITH THEIR OWN STYLE, THEIR OWN VERNACULAR, N THEIR OWN PACE/COMFORT/LOCALITIES. COol, now also most of the people writing about/campaigning about Human Rights are Western so clearly there’s an educational divide.. n people perpetuating the right/defence of them in the West so that it becomes a metaphorical Gramsci-esque cultural hegemony whereby there’s the economic core n periphery n this is pounded upon/reinforced/ by the idea that ther’s a l so an equality driven and maintaing core and a poor/deprived/n o r corrupt// periphery. Because 1) the scholars aren’t talking aout it . n 2) the scholars are only talking about it in English/Western languages.
– SO then the peripher.y/developing world countries start to believe their inferori./missingout and then tehy also don’t have access to the m proper resources so we can’t right that wrong.
– Also, education. Arguably another crucial human right, is manupulated n distrocted/ due to temporal – spatial scales or. BUt, coz of things like slavery, economic leakage, economic inequality, racism, and segregation the majority of good academic/skillfu;/rich/intelligent ‘cream oft the crop’ migrants have gone to big, WESTERN cities so that they can ‘learn ‘ or better their life.. But then there’s a brain drain and who’s there to educatee the rest: the rural, or the poor, or even worse – those in the developing world. So now what we’ve got is a West with the best access to absolutiy everthing. And unparelled quality/ standards or contorl. But then, hypocritcially/inactively we recomomned others to ‘better themselve’s or ‘get a better life’ when we refuse to recognise histrocial/social-political/spatial/spocio-economic injusticas and , what’s worse is we don’t give back
– or go teach them how to do it.
– or revers, or atelast level the plauing field. By not only imposing democracy, but top-down ((we don’t seeem to mind this apporach when it comes to wars so why not when it comes to charity/communities).. and maintainenance. But, hey, what do i KNow hu
..RNWINE N WEED.
- Tony was a drunken. He drank. Even, on weekdays.
– Tony had little/no self-control and he did not narrow his interests/passions.
– He knew not what he was good at, only what he was bad at.
– He hadn’t had faith in a while, when real people have their faith tested and bounce back.
– Tony couldn’t Adapt so Tony couldn’t survive. He also gambled too much, his habits ultimately mastered him due to a lack of mitigation and restraint. And, he didn’t give himself ((orhis mind, a break) so it broke.
– Tony used to love violence, so he lived by the fist – and got hit with fists in return. Karm’as a bitch and people, reciprocrate.
– Tony got a wife but Tony cheated on her, repeatedly. Poor Tony.
– Tony ‘thought’ it was ‘manly to not talk – about his problems, or “emotions” (Which no1 likes anyway but u must know em) and so Tony’s friend commited suicide. What’s more important masculinity or life?
– Tony couldn’t ask the right questions, so he was questioned and fell..
- – Tony gave a homeless woman £50 and his matessaid “why, he’ll only spend it on drink and drugs” _ “Tony// replied “”so will I.
– He was a good guy, with a bad mind.
– Deep down ^
- – SO he was surrounded by plumbers, electricians, retail people, lowkey indie food chain workers, and shit like that . Respectable , hard workers, but he still squandered some of his money, and never budget.
– He coulda spent his money on books.
_ he coulda looked after his looks.He coulda followed some Rules
– Made a negative into a postive. But Tony turned a heaven into a hell. Never do that, don’t be like Tony. Recreation. Addictions. Alcohol. Stimulant.s. . Tony didn’t leave no legacy. Tony died coz of Tony.
Don’t be ur own worst enemy. Hold back. THink back, think positive.
Life is what u make it, as ur mind is what u feed it.
Weston Road flows.
Once i’ve ‘m ((Given to charity, wrapped up and “untied” the knots in my karma” I will just louze/lounge about creating. I’m talking drawing, singing and shit, fucking, shitting, and just drawing tbh on some real hippy shit. Don’t observe either. Coz electrons behave differently when u watch them, and “Kurt Kobain even died coz u scrutinise” media/public scrutiny really can drive u “bat-shit” crazy.. so take it easy mane.. Just fucking appreciate what someone’s doing and go head get ur own, even if u don’t get the angle at first.. that’s good that just shows they’re literally just creating a new future, for themselves and their family, coz see all ((good) progressive politics is artificial: it is merely in the heads, minds, hearts, spirits, and souls of those who possess/imagine it up. So what makes that come to fruition? Action.. Steve Jobs used to say, God rest his soul, “Those who are crazy enough to BELIEVE they can change the world.. are the ones who will”.
And, don’t be deterred by those “old heads” who say ah “you’re young.. u still think this” or “just wait till u grow up” u’ll see. Na b, true optimism and enacting changes, takes VISION. ANd equal parts stuborness as unorthodox, DONT GROW UP ITS A TRAP. Yeah sure maybe if u travers life like them and have “their” mindframe u will become/grow ((ironically, negatively) into a old pessimist with no energy. BUT if u do it ur way, and have ur own measureable terms, and ur chosen battle : e.g. connectivity, or my own faviourite ((again, ironically) poverty. And global injustice add in soon. THen cool hyeah u could do it. E.g. Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook (which many people shat on and said wouldn’t work) well HE can die a happy man coz he’s kept millions, mahybe even billions of people connected, well, for their 100 year lifespan – like me , and my step ((basically blood) – brother in Bangladesh, and all my cousins.
– I just wanna do nothing, but create into the Zeitgeist and help people, comfortably..
– And, unfortunately in this, within this economic mode of production, that takes money ; so in the words of Conor Mcregor I ust wanna “make money and get out”.
I can see the stars
A true man has walked alongside Kings, but still has the tongue of the common man;;
IT WAS ALL A DREAM
My dad still says ‘nothing’s perfect but the word percfet’ .
It is neither easy, nor literally, necessary to ‘look on the bright side of life’ all the time.
but just know 1)) it is a constant CHOICE.. We have agency, albeit impacted by structure. But we can still choose for good, and fight the good fight, like charity peace, compassion, companionship,conservative words and hope.
2) Life is funner that way, u take hits get knocked down. But the NET movement is overall positive. Without pain, there is no progress..
If u think u can or think u can’t, ur right.
The people who think they can change the world DO. Just know what, when and why iu want to change it: inequality, drugs, poverty, refugees, age, class – pick one ((or more) and fight for it.. Oh and ladies, on gender, almost a mute point now in 2016.. but apart from young child teenage pregnanices in the 21st Century (Kids having kids” type a shit) there is so much progress made there so that jsut goes to show if u stand up and be counted it really can make a grassroots diffefrence and change, even if it is just into the cultrual zeitgeist ur impacting literally hundreds, and potentially thousands of those ur age and like fucking ur close circle too. So cool, keep going.
Depending on you’re relationship with God.. whether you be close to him or not, can and will, determine your peace. Undo the knots of your karma. This is subjective, and thus therefore only YOU will really know what u will have to do to right a wrong .. for .. example if you set someone’s house on fire in an creuel act of vengenance/what u deemed/perceived what get you ‘revenge’ but would actually only bring more suffering to more lives, and was an easier” way out than conceiving /accepting ‘forgiveness’ I FORGIVE U. GOD BLESS U TOO. And then, to rectify that, one may, or must ((depending on how you look at it.. #Perception) spend the rest of their relatively short life -span/expectancy being a fireman – to right that particular wrong. Cool.
Then there is imperfect, in this world, and perfect ((in heaven) peace. Both forms of peace are anti-movement.
Burn out ur desires – /ambitions/and normative aspirations, – before ur desires burn u out.
Plan. Create. Make ideas. Make strategies. Live strategically/tactically and at peace with ur fellow man and women. E.g. treat others how you would like to be treated.. and don’t ask anyone to do anything u wouldn’t do.